QUESTION:     When a mother and father are not married and paternity has not been established via Paternity Case in Family Law, father is not on the birth certificate, and the court must establish paternity of the father, the parents will sign a Declaration of Paternity (DCSS form CS-909) in court and the judge/commissioner or court clerk will sign as witness. 

  1. Do other counties add this document to the case record?
  2. Do they Image the document, and if so is it at a higher security level?
  3. If it is imaged in their case record, do they allow parties to obtain a copy from the court? (DCSS State Department states they should only get a copy from them).

Any information would be great.

RESPOND TO:  actsoutherncal@outlook.com or click on the COMMENT button below

Your contribution will be recognized at the next ACT Workshop, thank you!

“Collaboration is MULTIPLICATION.” -John C. Maxwell

Submit your comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s