We are very pleased to share with you the appointment of Anita Maldonado as new ACT Secretary succeeding Tamara Comfort, who previously held this position. Anita will begin her assignment immediately and continue for next two calendar years pursuant to Article VI of the ACT’s bylaw. Anita is currently working as a Technical Training Specialist in Criminal / Traffic Division for Riverside County Superior Court.
Article VI, Section 3, explains the duties of a Secretary as follows:
- The secretary shall be ex-officio member of the standing committees
- Keep minutes of the Association
- Have charge of all records pertaining to the Association
- The secretary shall develop, with input from the president, agendas for each meeting
- Distribute both the agendas and minutes to A.C.T. members and affiliated associations