Pursuant to article VI of the ACT’s bylaw, “The officers shall be elected biannually by a majority of active members and hold office for two calendar years or until a successor is chosen.” We would like to encourage you to apply for the ACT Secretary position.
Article VI, Section 3, explains the duties of a Secretary as follows:
- The secretary shall be ex-officio member of the standing committees
- Keep minutes of the Association
- Have charge of all records pertaining to the Association
- The secretary shall develop, with input from the president, agendas for each meeting
- Distribute both the agendas and minutes to A.C.T. members and affiliated associations
This will be a short election so we can have someone in place by May 5, 2017.